About Us

Hey this is Becca and Willi. Its our freshman year up in Utah. Willi goes to BYU and Becca goes to UVSC. We are having so much fun!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Our Christmas Pictures


So my roomates and I decided that we wanted to make christamas cards to send to our family and friends and since one of my roommates, annie, is starting a post card making buisness for one of her classes it was the perfect opportunity! So we went down by BYU's campus and our awesome friend ED took our family pictures! Look how pretty Utah is! There is actually a fall here and the trees are sooo pretty! If you want a christmas card sent to you let me know!












2 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh it's so pretty there. You guys are hilarious for taking Christmas pictures.

starkmom said...

You know which one is my favorite!Anything with water in the background.I want a postcard!I'm sure everyone in the fam would want one too.Including G-Ma & G-Pa Malone.