About Us

Hey this is Becca and Willi. Its our freshman year up in Utah. Willi goes to BYU and Becca goes to UVSC. We are having so much fun!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

*ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS*

IT'S SNOWING


Well Its starting to look like christmas, a REAL white christmas. Heres a list of what I am looking forward to most
*The Christmas movies starting to play on T.V.
*Christmas music and decorations in EVERY store you go into.
*Buying presents for people I like!
*AND getting presents from people I like ;)
*Going home to see my family and friends!
*Putting up my christmas tree with my aweseome roomates
*Making Christmas cookies (thanks mom for the Burn kit you sent me for when I cook he he)

3 comments:

MommyMert said...

Glad to got to enjoy the snow! Stay warm!

Cassie said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (say in sing song voice)! You look like your freezing to death. I bet you never realized how sucky Arizona coats were until you moved there. Soon you can go snow boarding. Yay! See you in a few weeks.

kali and kason said...

hey! i am so glad i found your blog! it looks like you are having a good time at school. have fun in the snow!

kali jarvis