About Us

Hey this is Becca and Willi. Its our freshman year up in Utah. Willi goes to BYU and Becca goes to UVSC. We are having so much fun!

Sunday, September 30, 2007











So this last weekend we finally hiked the Y for our first time! it was so awesome. the hike was alot harder than we thought it would be and since the air up here is so thin compared to Arizona we get out of breath soooo easy but we did make it to the top and we did sit on the Y. I hiked it with my good friend Tony and Willi's cousin Chris and Chris' roomate Andrew oh and Willi of course! It was so pretty and fun!

8 comments:

MommyMert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MommyMert said...

Good to see you are having fun!

Cassie said...

Look at all these good lookin' guys you went with. I bet the Y is huge huh. Was it scary hiking in the dark, did you have a flash light?

I Do Faces said...

AHHH HOW ARE YOU!!!! LOVE THE PIC OF YOU WEARING EUPOREA SWEATS!!!! AHH
LOVE, TASIA

Kimberly Johnson said...

WOW could those boys be any cuter??? i don't think so

Kyla said...

Hey Willi! I didn't get to say good bye! Hope you are doing great, and I wish you tons of luck! Thanks for working so hard while I had my sweet babe!! You're the best!
Kyla Pew

Amanda Stark said...

Ooh la la!

Linae said...

Beca, I think this is so fun that you and Willi have your own blog! Looks like you are having a ton of fun! Live it up!!!!!!!!! Love ya!